Corporate & Commercial Advisory
The firm assists all corporate entities from their formation to their dissolution. Our experts provide guidance for deciding what type of corporate entity will be best for a particular business situation. We advise corporate entities on how to improve investment decisions, as well as help them evaluate technical, operational, market and financial risks, and communicate investment decisions to analysts and investors. The firm also drafts legal documents ranging from articles of incorporation and employment agreements to more complex agreements such as private placement memorandums and project finance agreements.
Considering the quantum of development currently going on in Pakistan, both in public and private sectors, we are offering a wide range of services including:
- Formation & Registration of sole proprietorship, partnerships, trust, public and private companies, joint ventures etc.;
- Registration of liaison and branch offices of foreign companies and approval of service of expatriate employees;
- Floatation of Public Limited Companies, Modarabas, Listing of Companies on Stock Exchange, Registrar of Shares etc.;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Preparation and filing of statutory forms;
- Preparation & presentation of petitions for change of name, merger, amendments in memorandum or articles, reduction of capital and other corporate matters before Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (“SECP”);
- Drafting, preparation and vetting of all legal documents including but not limited to agreements, memorandum of understanding, company policy manuals etc.;
- Liquidation & Dissolution of Company;
- Rendering opinions and offering advises on various aspects and implications of the both foreign and local corporate laws; and
- Preparation, filing and arguing of appeals, petitions and references before all appellate forums up to the Supreme Court of Pakistan.